Thingvellir

This is a place where people from all over the world can come to discuss, and perhaps clarify for others and themselves, their opinions on any subject whatsoever, from global to personal. Essentially, a modern "Althing". It is my sincere, and idealistic hope, that one day this will evolve to actually provide worldwide, tangible positive benefits to it's participants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

"Damn, It's Just Toilet Paper..."

Want to be a content contributor?

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Your Participation

I also thought I should clarify that since this is the Thingvellir, if you want to post a topic on this page, just drop me an email at thingvellir@gmail.com or bruceparris@hotmail.com and I'll add you to the members section so that you can make posts. No, I won't give you administrative priviledges but I'll make you an empowered posting member of Thingvellir. You will need to be registered here, http://www.blogger.com and you will need to send me your blogger email address so that I can add you as a member.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home